When it comes to optimizing search engines, there are some critical points to keep in mind. In this article, we are going to become more familiar with a number of common mistakes in SEO and optimizing the site.
Site SEO is one of the most important things to do to improve your Internet business. SEO also sends more users to the site, which is effective in boosting sales of products and services, and through increase website traffic site, it reduces the Alexa Rank and more credit for your site. But SEO and site optimization are a sensitive operation, and doing a series of mistakes and exaggerations in this area can cause a lot of problems and even penalize your site on Google and other search engines. In this article, we are going to discuss common mistakes in search engine optimization.
Some Mistakes in Search Engine Optimization:
• Pages in vain: Sometimes a very large image is placed on the front page of the site and a link written on it “Click here to login.” Worse, the link is in a Flash animation. It should be noted that this link is never followed by search engines. The front page of the website is one of the most important pages and has been reviewed frequently by search engines. On this page, there should be a good structure of internal links, including links to the website’s main pages and keywords about the content of the website to follow the search engines.
• Flash menus: Many designers use the menus made by Flash for the beauty. These menus can only be of great help to the website and links are not followed by search engines.
• Content in images and animations: A web browser can not detect and read the subject matter of the words and contents contained in the images or flash animation.
• Excessive use of Ajax technology: Some people try to influence visitors by using too much too much Ajax technologies. The is a big mistake in search engine optimization. Because the content in iGX is dynamically loaded and not categorized by search engines and jigsaw. Another drawback of Jacks’ technology is that the visitor can not send his page to other visitors.
• Use subcategories: Some personal designers may want to put pages in subcategories or change the main directory. Changing the main branch causes the loss of a large number of links to the website.
• Links: The use of words such as “click here” or “more and on persian persian websites” or more are not suitable for links and should instead be combined with words from the theme of the next page. In fact, for search engines, links with the same words have the same content and are not tracked.
• Title Title: Using the same title on pages for search engines means that all pages have the same subject. So, you should try to use the threads of each page in the title of that page to get a better result in search engines. If you want the website name to be in the title of all pages, use its composition and subject to that page.
• The number of letters used in the title: the use of sentences and the words are very misleading. The title should be less than 65 letters.
• Using similar words in the title: Using too much a word does not raise the page’s position on that word, as search engines consider these pages as weed pages.
• Image Description: When you mouse over a picture, a brief description of it is displayed. This window called Alt plays an important role in identifying the image subject in search engines. A search engine detects images that have been described with this tool, and inappropriate links: An appropriate link is a link that uses related keywords and has a great effect on the search result.
• Copying Content: Articles that are posted on a site without respecting the author’s rights may be prosecuted by search engines, based on a method such as timeliness of the matter, country. SEO will effect with not good content and copy from some where.